- Posted on Joy
- in Food
- on March 9, 2015
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar (low glycemic index)
- 2 mashed bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life-see link below)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (I use Bobs Red Mill-see link below)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a bowl, mash bananas, add egg and vanilla and mix until combined
In a separate bowl combine oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in chips, raisins, cranberries, coconut flakes, walnuts and chia seeds
With a small cookie scoop make balls and place on cookie sheet. These cookies do not expand so they can be close! Use a fork to flatten and bake for 35 minutes! Cool & enJOY!
- I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I keep them in a zip lock in the freezer and am embarrassed to say I eat them straight out of the freezer!
Makes approximately 32 cookies